2022 Event Calendar
Here is a list of all of the Pueblo Railway Museum’s public events planned for 2022. This list is subject to change.
- Easter Bunny Express, Saturday, April 16
Train Rides at the Depot, Saturday, May 21– CANCELLED
- Father’s Day Train, Saturday, June 18
- America’s Birthday, Monday, July 4
- Rail Fair Event, Saturday, October 15
- Cemetery Express, Saturday, October 29
- Pueblo Express Christmas Trains (more details, click here)
- Saturday, December 10, 4-8PM
- Friday and Saturday, December 16-17, 4-8PM
- Saturday, December 24, 4-8PM
We do not charge any “entrance fee” for any our public events. Train ride ticket prices will vary depending on which trains we are running for a given event. A ride on our full size train is $10 in the caboose, or $15 in the locomotive. A ride on our “mini-train” is $6. Each of our public events will feature either the full size train or the “mini-train”, but usually not both. Cash or check only, please.
Stay up to date on our upcoming events, by following our Blog! Just go to the bottom of the page, enter your email address, and click the “FOLLOW” button!
There are other ways you can visit us besides our public events. For details, including directions on how to find us, click here.
Copyright © 2023, Pueblo Railway Foundation